Overview Both lightweight and extremely elegant, the fast cruiser “Sud” (ex Twin Soul) was delivered in 2015 by the innovative Italian yard Mylius Yachts to the Owner of the yard itself. She was mainly used for weekend cruises, boat shows and occasional racing. In 2016 she was bought by her current owners who upgraded her for long distance cruising and regatta sailing in the whole Mediterranean Sea.
Built to the highest standards for both comfort and functionality, “Sud” is able to offer high quality life on board and serious performance. Built and rigged entirely in carbon, she participated in the Giraglia, Voiles de St. Tropez and the Rolex Capri Cup. Otherwise, she was mainly used for family and friends cruising. A huge amount of bang for your buck here, with a boat that oozes class.
The contemporary and sleek profile of the yacht is emphasized by the black colour of the hull, with broad glazed surfaces providing abundant light below deck.
The teak-wood and white lacquered modern interior features three twin-bed cabins with air conditioning throughout.
Forward the master stateroom has separate beds with original sliding door opening to the saloon. The aft cabins are twin, with separate beds and en-suite. Crew accommodation is in the forecastle.
Her bright saloon has lined-up settee and a table with a lounge area in front, while the very modern galley
includes fixed stove, dishwasher and combi oven.
Among the most relevant upgrading works, SUD underwent a complete repainting of hull, boom and superstructure in 2017. New carbon wings were added to boom in 2017 for easy sail handling.
Hull and deck moulded with full carbon fibre and vacuum injected epoxy on a sandwich core.
MACHINERY & ELECTRIC SYSTEM
Engine Volvo P D3 110 hp – 5 cylinder
Engine hours 1 400 ( July 2019)
Propulsion 3 blades foldable propeller
Transmission Axis line
Thrusters Max Power retractable bow thruster Generator
Condaria 18000 BTU aircon Fischer Panda 8000i 6 kW (2017) Air conditioning
Watermaker Shenker 60 lt/h
Last Maintenance Works:
– Complete repainting of hull, boom and superstructure in 2017;
– New carbon wings to boom for easy cruising 2017;
– Removable system for the twin-bed port in forward cabin 2017;
– Crew cabin in bow 2017;
– All batteries (Gel) renewed in 2017;
– New hydraulics pump 2018;
– New Bamar furler 2018 (adapted for higher loads);
– Steering system optimised 2018/19;
– New outside table (foldable to day bed) 2017;
– New sail set (all 3DI North Sails) 2017/2018;
– New sheets for mainsail, jibs and gennaker 2018;
– Overhaul and additional lamination for all deck strong points (security for heavy weather and racing) 2018;
– New halyards for main and jib 2018;
– New halyard stoppers in 2019;
– Full wrapping in black including upper deck coverage in canvas (black) for protection;
All-year-round checked and serviced and ready to go
Captain hired all year round and providing maintenance to manufacturer’s indications.
ACCESSORIES & SAFE EQUIPMENT
RIB Tender 330 + Yamaha 9,9 hp outboard
2 x Arimar 6p. liferafts
Full compulsory safe equipment (Jackets, flares, fire extinguishers)
COMMUNICATION , NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT
B&G V50 – Eco, Log, Wind: B&G ST 200
Autopilot: B&G Hydraulic
Plotter Gps, 2 x Zeus 7′
4x Jumbo, B&G 2020
Tv Samsung 40′-
Fusion BT 1000 Radio
Fusion 120 W Cockpit speakers
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Induction hob | Microwave | Two fridges | Dishwasher